CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Enco EGG on my face

Posted by Fung Chen
on 2000-04-13 04:56:57 UTC
I am a lecturer of CADCAM in a University in Malaysia
and a part owner of a 63,000 sq. ft. of prime land in
the heart of our nation�s capital and just a
stone-throw away from an LRT (light-rail transit) with
possibility of accessibility via water transport. It
is also just next to the nation�s telecom company HQ,
that is, with potential for high speed telecom line.
The nation�s biggest shopping mall is also just next
door. I have plan to develop it as the hq for the
nation�s biggest CADCAM (CNC) center � dealing in
training, motion control equipment supply and service,
etc. I am planning to set up a web-page to provide
full information about the project. I am even
considering offering free accomodation to visitors for
those who express interest in helping this project to
take off, either as advisor or perhaps as participant.
(FREE holiday. Just buy your plane ticket). Certified
documents are available to show that the land belong
to us, etc. The owners (I am one of them) and the
architech will be meeting this Sunday to thrash out
the details of the project. This is a preliminary
feeler to see if there are also interested parties who
would like to help this project take off. Contact me
at pcfw@..., owaste@...,
envirocard@..., envirocard@...,
owaste@.... Soon I will have my own website
at owaste.com.