CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 3677

on 2004-03-10 20:08:51 UTC
`...And the other side of the coin...
Two salesmen were sent out by their employer (a shoe company) to a
'south-seas island'. After a week, the first one sent a wire home with the
message, "Please send me a ticket to get home. The natives here don't even
wear shoes". Standing in line behind him was the other salesman, who wired
the home office with this message, "Send me a shipment of 2,000 shoes! The
poor folks here don't have any shoes to wear!" Who do you suppose was the
best salesman???

RayHex

----------
> From: Don Rogers <Don@...>
>
> Bob, way back when I was a young Customer Engineer for IBM, I was trying
> talk a salesman into to selling my customer one of the latest machines
that
> had just been released. His response was simple and to the point. "Don,
> don't you know that pioneers end up with arrows in their ass".
>
> My suggestion is to get a big shield for your posterior and then, if I'm
> wrong, serve me up a plate of crow. I've kind of got used to it, but I
> still am willing to bet a plate of crow to a quiver of arrows anytime.
>
> Don

Discussion Thread

Don Rogers 2004-03-09 23:15:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 3677 Dale Emery 2004-03-10 08:38:43 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 3677 Raymond Heckert 2004-03-10 20:08:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 3677 Raymond Heckert 2004-03-10 20:09:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 3677