CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Sticking with Steppers API motor Specs.

Posted by washcomp
on 2004-03-18 19:19:46 UTC
API Motion (as well as Superior and Sigma) was purchased by
Danaher. I once tracked specs of one of their drivers through the
Danaher site (forget the link, but Google should get you there).
One of their engineers also helped out.

Jeff

Yesamazza@a... 2004-03-18 19:01:56 UTC Sticking with Steppers API motor Specs. washcomp 2004-03-18 19:19:46 UTC Re: Sticking with Steppers API motor Specs. washcomp 2004-03-19 17:42:44 UTC Re: Sticking with Steppers API motor Specs.