CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] unmoderated

on 2000-04-15 18:11:06 UTC
Yes, the projects list, isnt that the truth,

Steve

----------
From: wanliker@...
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] unmoderated
Date: Saturday, April 15, 2000 5:26 PM

In a message dated 4/15/00 5:56:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
quatsein@... writes:

<< Hmm, this list says it's unmoderated, but lists
Big Bad Jon as the moderator. Who cares, but
just curious.

Steve

That is what egroups calls him. Basically I feel we are unmoderated in that

you post without your posts being approved before they appear to the list.

Jon is listed as a moderator as he is providing storage space for things
appropriate to the list, and also because I am not as young as I used to
be,
we need a back up name so the list can continue. Of course I will live
about
another hundred years, the backed up list of projects told me that.
bill

You can win $1000!
Time-limited offer. Enter today at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2864/2/_/423600/_/955844793/