CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

My CAD program

Posted by Ron
on 2004-03-24 16:37:58 UTC
>I read you loud and clear, but what Cad software do you recommend,
>the
>one which is easy to use?
>Alex

>Ron wrote:

>>At the risk of getting verbally slammed, my advice is not to
>>choose your CAD program

I use Autocad LT 2004. I have been an Autocad user forever (or so
it seems) Its about $650.-. You can find AutoCad LT 2000 (an older
version) for around $300.- if you hunt around, its also very
capable. Its not a super easy program to master, but you can get
productive pretty quickly.

One nice thing is thats its an industrial standard, and knowing
Autocad is a very valuable resume booster.

veeguy

Discussion Thread

Ron 2004-03-24 16:37:58 UTC My CAD program