CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Back issues of Home Shop Machinist

Posted by Cardinal
on 2004-03-27 16:23:52 UTC
Note some interest in copies of my articles

As the author of the Computers in the Shop articles in HOME SHOP
MACHINIST, I've been preparing them in Adobe PDF format and also with
larger photos and drawings than were in the magazine - The entire series
will be available but are probably too large for practical downloading -
I will send them as CD-ROM's

The Bridgeport Series I CNC articles are now available -
The DIY CNC controller would be but I left the second of three
installments at my office in Illinois and am currently in Quebec on an
engineering assignment - Setting up a new production line - see
www.seawind.biz

Anybody interested in digital copies of my articles should contact me
off list - Prices will be reasonable (at least I think so) -

Canada - cardinal(AT)flightdyn.com - Replace (AT) with symbol
Illinois - cardinal.eng(AT)grics.net - Replace (AT) with symbol

Roland Friestad
Contributing Editor
Homeshop Machinist

***