CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Buying an Old Lathe to Retrofit... Worth the Effort?

on 2004-05-09 18:03:54 UTC
Ballendo;
I'll check that group out!
And my Lathe isn't a "Central" from HF.. it's an older "Centre"...
Still made in China/Taiwan, but I've never seen another quite like it.
And I *can* work to .0005 on mine.. it just takes more work! .002" it does easily...
If I don't stop looking at eBay.. I"m going to end up with a new Lathe, and a Surface
Grinder in pretty short order!

Paul F.

Discussion Thread

shyningnight@y... 2004-05-09 08:50:24 UTC Buying an Old Lathe to Retrofit... Worth the Effort? Bill Vance 2004-05-09 14:51:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Buying an Old Lathe to Retrofit... Worth the Effort? ballendo 2004-05-09 16:47:46 UTC Re: Buying an Old Lathe to Retrofit... Worth the Effort? shyningnight@y... 2004-05-09 18:03:54 UTC Re: Buying an Old Lathe to Retrofit... Worth the Effort?