CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: EDM Design-Thanks

on 2004-05-25 10:21:30 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "milespaul2004"
<milespaul2004@y...> wrote:
> Many thanks Tom, Turbulatordude and Jon for their time and advice.
> gentlman by the name of Dave at IR has somehow got hold of my email
> and has forwarded a whole bunch of application notes so there's no
> excuse now but to get the damn thing working.
> Again many thanks to all that have helpedme so far.
> Regards to all members
> Paul Miles
> Somerset
> UK

Maybe Dave at IR can post the links to the notes ?

There are a few of us on here who have attempted to get similar units
running with different degrees of success.

There was one app note from IR that I was particularly interested in,
but never could find it... I need to go digging to see what the
title was....

Dave

Discussion Thread

milespaul2004 2004-05-25 06:04:26 UTC EDM Design-Thanks turbulatordude 2004-05-25 10:21:30 UTC Re: EDM Design-Thanks