CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Clients for large router ?

on 2004-06-03 14:41:27 UTC
Hello Filipe

Sounds like quite a large router! If you have a web page
it would be great if you could put up some pictures.

Whether it is hobby work or otherwise a few things come to mind:

1) Musical instruments

2) 3-d wooden (or other material) signs

3) Model aircraft

4) Sporting gear

You can take a look at my website (links below) to see some
examples.

If your hobby starts turning into a money making proposition
you are quite welcome to join the jobshophomeshop Yahoo group
which deals specifically with small shops trying to make a profit.

Les

Leslie M.Watts
L M Watts Furniture
Tiger Georgia USA