CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CAM software for solidworks

on 2004-06-22 18:11:08 UTC
Vin

Take a look at Dolphin, you can
Download a copy from www.dolphin.gb.com

Hobbyist prices are available.

Regards

Michael
Dolphin Cad Cam Systems Ltd

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Loccisano [mailto:vlocci@...]
Sent: 22 June 2004 21:19
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CAM software for solidworks

The majority of things are what I consider 2.5D parts. While they are 3
dimensional in shape, the Z axis moves are straight plunges in and out
of the work piece, which I can easily manage myself.

There are a few 3D parts that are relatively detailed, but I'm anxious
to get started and begin learning at this point, then grow to more
difficult operations later.

Got any suggestions?