CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Fw: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] motor repair

Posted by Shawncd
on 2004-08-01 11:36:52 UTC
Janda motor can repair any motor. I use them frequently at my day job . Top
notch workmanship and reasonable prices.
We have tried several other rebuilders in the past. These folks are the only
ones we have had that can rebuild everything we throw at them. Even P&H
crane motors which in the past have had to be sent out to P&H, because no
one else could successfully get like new results. They usually blew up
within a month.

http://www.janda.com/

OT
> subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Shawncd 2004-08-01 11:36:52 UTC Fw: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] motor repair