CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: The Boxford Project

on 2004-08-15 20:28:19 UTC
Jeffe, I went to the site and clicked on the photograph and a nice
description of the thought process came up. It should be fun to
follow along with the conversion, especially if there are some good
photographs. I too am hoping some day to convert my 21x72 manual
Monarch lathe to CNC, but I am not sure it will be possible. Got a
lot to learn in the meantime...

Keith Clark

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "jlsmith269"
<jlsmith269@y...> wrote:
> okay, i am interested...
>
> and couldnt seem to find a link from your site to your new project
>
> jeffe
>
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "industrialhobbies"
> <admin@i...> wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > For those of you that are interested we at Industrial Hobbies
are
> > starting a new series titled "The Boxford Project". In part one
we
> > are covering the basic math and some of the other engineering
> aspects
> > of converting a 35+ year old lathe to CNC.
> >
> > It something you might want to take a look at.
> >
> > Thanks
> > www.IndustrialHobbies.com

Discussion Thread

industrialhobbies 2004-08-11 13:33:05 UTC The Boxford Project jlsmith269 2004-08-15 06:32:55 UTC Re: The Boxford Project theokspindoctor 2004-08-15 20:28:19 UTC Re: The Boxford Project industrialhobbies 2004-08-30 01:25:47 UTC The Boxford Project