CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Auto Cad Lt

on 2000-05-04 17:30:57 UTC
I use Lt both at home and work. I switched from full Acad to Lt as I was
tired of the excessive cost of the upgrades when 99.99% of my work was 2d.
Yes, I miss the Lisp capability and the many Lisp routines that I had
written, but it gets down to $$$. Release 9 does what I need to do; but
they keep changing the stupid file format with each release and that for me
was the only real reason to upgrade versions. I have been using Lt for
about 3 or 4 years now (time flys when your having fun) and have gotten
fully accustomed to its look and feel. Now there is the possibility of the
Lisp add-on so may be looking at that to gain back that protion of the
capability where necessary although, some of the built in functions are
look a likes for the Lisp routines that I built.

I would say go ahead and give it a try.

Art
At 07:23 PM 5/4/00 -0500, you wrote:
>List
>Has any one used Auto Cad Lt, if so what do you think of it.
>I have access to it at work ,and was thinking about learning it.
>Jim

A. G. Eckstein

axtein@...

Discussion Thread

James Cullins 2000-05-04 17:18:42 UTC Auto Cad Lt A. G. Eckstein 2000-05-04 17:30:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Auto Cad Lt Charles Gallo 2000-05-04 18:03:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Auto Cad Lt George Potter 2000-05-04 19:14:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Auto Cad Lt James Cullins 2000-05-04 20:03:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Auto Cad Lt