CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CNC Hobby Plans using UK Suppliers

Posted by Abby Katt
on 2004-09-01 04:59:21 UTC
Kev,

Start by checking http://www.rswww.com

They're a UK electronics supplier.
They also sell all sorts of mechanical components: including linear
slides/actuators.

If you wanna do a custom machine, they're a good bet.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Kev Pearce \(kevp.com\)"
<email.me@k...> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking at building a hobby CNC. But all the plans I can find
on the web use US / Canada suppliers.

> Does anyone know of a set of plans that can be built using parts
from UK suppliers???

> I'm ideally after a setup to drill pcb holes and to cut out front
panels in thin Ali or plastic.

> Cheers for any help everyone
>
> Kev/.

Kev Pearce (kevp.com) 2004-08-31 10:49:20 UTC CNC Hobby Plans using UK Suppliers Abby Katt 2004-09-01 04:59:21 UTC Re: CNC Hobby Plans using UK Suppliers