CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Master Cam Experts.... Help!!

Posted by Brad Eyben
on 2004-10-04 20:18:43 UTC
What does he then do with the DWG's? Does he still process them with Mastercam?
Sounds like maybe the post is outputting I's and J's but the control wants R's or visa versa.
However if he outputs the DWG's with Mastercam then it wouldn't be the post. Need more info. What control? What program is the part
originally drawn in? Is it 2D profile or you mention a Solidworks model...3D?
Brad
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil" <pmf10@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 8:32 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Master Cam Experts.... Help!!

> Hey Guys,
>
> I'm designing Arcade cabinets for the game industry. One of the Mfg.
> of the cabinets is using Master Cam with a CNC machine. The problem
> he is having are followed:
>
> 1. The machine will leave out radiuses that he can see on the
> computer screen.
>

> They are reduced to having to convert a Solidworks model to an
> Autocad dwg as a work around. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Phil

> Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@... [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto: aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if
you have trouble.

are there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Phil 2004-10-04 19:33:01 UTC Master Cam Experts.... Help!! Brad Eyben 2004-10-04 20:18:43 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Master Cam Experts.... Help!! Keith Rumley 2004-10-05 08:03:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Master Cam Experts.... Help!!