CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: G-Code sample required

on 2004-10-12 09:35:57 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Norbert Rohl"
<norclippet@w...> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have recently acquired a small CNC mill which I intend to
> use for isolation routing of prototype PC boards.
> I have not as yet mastered the conversion utility from
> Gerber to G-Code files and would be grateful if someone has
> a sample of a small PC board G-code file for me to test and
> adjust the machine for routing and drilling.
> Thanks in advance.
> Norbert

Get a free demo copy of WinQCAD.

It has direct export to G-code.

Draw in your traces in a few large squares and then instead of a
took, fix a marker to the side of the spindle and put a piece of
paper on the table.

Dave

Discussion Thread

Norbert Rohl 2004-10-12 02:03:46 UTC G-Code sample required turbulatordude 2004-10-12 09:35:57 UTC Re: G-Code sample required Norbert Rohl 2004-10-13 22:10:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: G-Code sample required