CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Gecko burned out (not about tinned lead s)

Posted by Andy Wander
on 2004-10-18 18:17:45 UTC
Well, I, for one, didn't know that!

I use these type terminal strips all day long, and while a lot of them are
removable, some are not-for whatever reason, I assumed the Geckos were not,
and I never thought of giving them a tug!

That will come in handy.

Thanks, Tom

Andy Wander
Verrex Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: caudlet [mailto:thom@...]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 8:34 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Gecko burned out (not about tinned
leads)

I presume every one knows the connectors on the Geckos are
removable? They slide down over posts on the PC board. They are in
groups. Carefully pry upwards and they will slide right off. By
removing them and working with the wires where you can properly
insert and see them and carefully check the clamping action lose
wires can be avoided.

Discussion Thread

Andy Wander 2004-10-18 18:17:45 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Gecko burned out (not about tinned lead s)