CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: DRO to Serial Port Calipers

Posted by Drew Rogge
on 2004-10-22 09:19:13 UTC
You might also checkout http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ShumaTech/.
Scott currently sells PC boards and overlays for a standalone DRO
but I'm pretty sure that he's currently working on a PC based
system. See message #2702 for an initial start of the discussion.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@...

Discussion Thread

William Harrison 2004-10-22 08:52:27 UTC Re: DRO to Serial Port Calipers Drew Rogge 2004-10-22 09:19:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: DRO to Serial Port Calipers