CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] May12rev.tgz

Posted by Matt Shaver
on 2000-05-13 16:48:13 UTC
> From: Tim Goldstein <timg@...>
> I have tried downloading and untaring the may12rev.tgz file twice now and I
> keep getting an error message that the format is invalid and that it can
> not be inflated.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem? Is it possible the file in the dropbox is
> corrupt?

I thought it was just me! While you're looking into it, I've got the same
problem with subdist.tgz. The tar file in this one looks OK at the beginning,
but goes downhill fast:

scripts/Subroutine.tcl
# the next line restarts using emcsh \
exec plat/nonrealtime/bin/emcsh "$0" "$@"

# This is the second cut of a subroutine script for tkemc.
# Need to fix for a start/restart from tkemc and have this script pick it up.

wm title . "EMC Ru l the slooph "$d cua process variabl
setslooph "$d177

setstop [fram fram ]

setsmain [fram $top.main ]
label $main.l1 -tarts"Main Program :" -anchstae
label $main.l2 -tartvariabl pmainnam -anchstaTin Us(th 15label
$main.l23-tart
label $main.l24-tartvariabl pmkemc annumber:-anchstaTilabel
$main.l25-tarts"Mo
arts"main.arts"-relief g pi-borderUs(th -takecfocus -height 3n Us(th
20o
grid$main.l1 -main.l2 -tst tiy ew
grid$main.l13$main.l24-main.l25-main.l26-tst tiy ew

Did you switch to "binary" mode in ftp before you did the "put"? Just a
thought...

Matt

Discussion Thread

Matt Shaver 2000-05-13 16:48:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] May12rev.tgz Matt Shaver 2000-05-13 18:04:26 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] May12rev.tgz