CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] stepper feedback?

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-05-15 12:38:13 UTC
This is just from memory, but I think we had mentioned this before.

If I remember correctly the answer was that the feedback in Microkinetics
was not quite what everyone had in mind in that it was not really a closed
loop.

Hope someone can help me with the details.

Tim

Discussion Thread

ptengin@a... 2000-05-15 12:23:03 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] stepper feedback? Tim Goldstein 2000-05-15 12:38:13 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] stepper feedback?