CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper , servo, inverters

Posted by Paul
on 2004-11-23 10:46:12 UTC
Hi Mateushfa

If you have the source code for this card, there is a good chance you can link
it to the emc code - This will save you messing around sensing parallel port
bits and cut out a layer that could lead to trouble.

The technical issues of hacking the emc code are probably best discussed on
the emc-developers list or IRC - Follow the links at www.linuxcnc.org for
details.

Regards, Paul.

irc channel for EMC users at irc.freenode.org
/join #emc

Pieces of seven! Pieces of seven! (Hrm, parroty error)

Discussion Thread

mateushfa 2004-11-23 09:52:54 UTC Stepper , servo, inverters Paul 2004-11-23 10:46:12 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper , servo, inverters