CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OT - IndustrialHobbies.com

Posted by Larry Shull
on 2004-12-03 10:01:21 UTC
Wm McNett wrote:

>does IndustrialHobbies answer emails?
>I've sent them 3 with no reply to any.
>It may be my ISP's spam software, many Yahoo Group massages don't get delivered because "Message scored too high on spam scale.", or they just don't like me.

Bill,
I've never had a problem with getting replys from Aaron. The last
time that I talked to him he was planning on attending a machine show,
and if I remember correctly it was some time about now. I think it was a
3 day show, so wait a bit and you will get a reply. He is pretty much of
a one man operation so if he isn't there then you arte just SOL.
I bought one of his mills, the new one with the big table, am still
getting it set up and tooled up. From what I have seen so far it is
going to be a great little mill and I definately would reccomend getting
one. The table is really big. Big enough that when it is ran all of the
way to one side the mill gets a bit tippy on the far side. I have mine
on his stand and will definately need to widen the base and bolt it down.
Larry Shull

Discussion Thread

Wm McNett 2004-12-03 07:10:10 UTC OT - IndustrialHobbies.com kenneth lambert 2004-12-03 08:04:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OT - IndustrialHobbies.com Thomas Powell 2004-12-03 08:08:40 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OT - IndustrialHobbies.com Larry Shull 2004-12-03 10:01:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OT - IndustrialHobbies.com