CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] multiple posts

mr.c@... wrote:

> Sorry about the double posting. I got an error message that said to
> reload. Actually, I was left with that error message and would have
> sent it again. Anyway, it might be a help to us newbies to explain
> the proper way to post. It is a bit confusing to have to hit the
> send button twice. Bill?

You shouldn't have to send twice. But, every once in a while, it
happens
to me, too. I think the program that receives mail at my ISP has its
disks overflow every once in a while, and if that is happening, the
sending
of mail isn't acknowledged, and it appears the mail didn't go through.
Sometimes it does get through, though, and you end up sending it twice.

Robert 2000-05-20 10:54:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] multiple posts wanliker@a... 2000-05-20 12:17:12 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] multiple posts Jon Elson 2000-05-20 22:02:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] multiple posts