CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] first lathe: room problem

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2004-12-31 13:48:55 UTC
If you mount it to a wood, "plate", you can then mount it to a table with a few
clamps, and thus retain the value of the table, while allowing the lathe to be
stored away when you need a table alone.

Bill

--
* *
RKBA! * Blessings on thee, oh Israel!!! * 4-19!

An _EFFECTIVE_ | Insured by | All Matter is vibration. | Let he who hath no
weapon in every | by Colt; | --Max Planck | weapon, sell his
hand = Freedom | Dial | In the beginning was the | garment, and buy a
on every side!! | 1-911-A1 | Word. --The Holy Bible | sword. --Jesus Christ

Constitutional Government is dead! LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!

cannahockert 2004-12-31 06:57:10 UTC first lathe: room problem Tom Hubin 2004-12-31 08:31:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] first lathe: room problem Bill Vance 2004-12-31 13:48:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] first lathe: room problem