CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Milling technique question, doing two sides?

on 2005-01-21 16:03:14 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Codesuidae <codesuidae@c...>
wrote:
> ducatirod wrote:
>

> >Do tell, I am going to be in the same situation here shortly.
> >

> Run a YahooGroups search using CNC or Machining, there are a number
of
> good-sized groups. I joined cnc_model_fabricating, cnc-models,
> flying-chipmonks, hobbymachine and home_machinist for a start. A
couple
> of them have 1000+ members and large archives.
>
> CS

Sounds good.

The list is for BUILDING and DESIGNING. once you have it built, it's
like graduation day and you move on to the next level.

Of course, you are suppsed to have a party and invite us all over for
a beer, or offer to make parts for other builders who can't make them
for themselves (yet)

Typically, as people build and start to run, they get involved with
the software and the software groups are the natural next step up.

Dave

Discussion Thread

Codesuidae 2005-01-21 09:38:50 UTC Milling technique question, doing two sides? Codesuidae 2005-01-21 11:05:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Milling technique question, doing two sides? ducatirod 2005-01-21 14:12:04 UTC Re: Milling technique question, doing two sides? Codesuidae 2005-01-21 14:58:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Milling technique question, doing two sides? turbulatordude 2005-01-21 16:03:14 UTC Re: Milling technique question, doing two sides?