CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: source to Buy EMC

Posted by davelandnni
on 2005-01-22 13:15:17 UTC
shadi

Welcome!!

If you are familiar with "bit torrent" or can download a copy of the
Azureus or another bit torrent client, then you can overcome the poor
quality or a slow connection. Bit torrent loads the file in small
sections and continues from where it left off even if the network
connection goes down. You can leave it run for a week (if needed) to
get a file on a slow and unreliable connection. You can stop and
restart the client and it will continue from where it stopped with no
errors or interuptions. It's best to leave it run all day and night
to get maximum use of your internet bandwidth.

If you can get the bit torrent client running on your machine, I will
host a torrent for the EMC disk for you (for just a week or two
until you get it).

You can google "bit torrent" or "Azerus" to find the client
software and download it. It is small (2-3Mb or so) so you should be
able to get it easily and quickly. There are other clients, I just
use the Azerus one.

If other users want to join the torrent, get the client and set it
up. The more users in the torrent, the faster it downloads.

Please post a link to which version of EMC you want so I can get the
copy myself and prepare to host it.

This is easier ( and cheaper) than mailing a CD.

awaiting your reply!!

Best regards
DAve

-- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Geert De Pecker
<geert.de.pecker@s...> wrote:
> Shadi,
>
> If this would be a possibility: I could download the .iso you want
and
> split it into smaller parts which you could download more easily.
>
> Regards,
>
> Geert
>
> shadi_salhab_78 wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> > I live In Jordan (Middle East) and I've been trying to download
EMC
> > BDI from the web but I could not . the file is too big and the
> > connection is not that fast . So Can any one help me getting the
CD ,

wanliker@a..., timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
[Moderators]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
it if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members
are there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

shadi_salhab_78 2005-01-20 22:42:10 UTC source to Buy EMC Larry Levinson 2005-01-21 10:18:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] source to Buy EMC Geert De Pecker 2005-01-21 12:15:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] source to Buy EMC davelandnni 2005-01-22 13:15:17 UTC Re: source to Buy EMC stinkweed23 2005-01-22 19:54:22 UTC Re: source to Buy EMC shadi_salhab_78 2005-01-23 22:21:27 UTC Re: source to Buy EMC