CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [sherline] Mark Brown

on 2005-01-25 10:22:36 UTC
Hi Mark,

While I was searching my .CNC files for notes on G22 (subroutine call),
I found your program. In your program, you're using G22 and M02 for
subroutines. M02 is return, $4 is the label to call. G23 is a jump (at
least in my code).

N01800 G22 P0004

N01940 $4
N02160 M02

Are these RS274? EMC? They match what I choose to use.

At first, I thought I'd re-written the code to run on my controller
(STEP4), then I realized I hadn't. Just trying to "fill out my list" of
Gcodes. I'd really like to find some conditional examples. While I've
implemented my own, I can always use more examples.

Alan KM6VV
P.S. Were you an FPO?

mark.brown2@... wrote:

> Yes I'm here.
>
> I've had to put my tools away for a bit. Nothing serious just life will be
> getting in the way of my hobby for awhile.
>
> I still have that code. It may be on one of my systems packed away but I
> can see what I can find if you like.
>
> Mark A. Brown
> www.zora-arkus.com

Discussion Thread