CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CRC Error when loading EMC

John wrote:

>I just down loaded EMC 2 and made a disc started to load up but as
>soon as it got to decompressing linx I get CRC Error and stops

Either the file you downloaded was corrupt, or the CD did not burn properly.
The CD is junk, unless it is a RW (rewritable) type. There is a utility
to check the
CRC (checksum) on the file, so you should do that before attempting to burn
another CD.

John 2005-01-26 05:09:56 UTC CRC Error when loading EMC Jon Elson 2005-01-26 09:27:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CRC Error when loading EMC