CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] More info on Wire EDM

on 2000-05-24 06:10:24 UTC
AAAhhhh ..... you want it right away. I'll bet you open your Christmas
presents the night before Christmas Eve. Yes, I'm afraid it will take 6
months what with all the back and fro with the editor, bless her heart. My
regular job gets in the way of this stuff ... besides I read too much email.

The wire control is quite simple on this machine. Remember, keep it simple.
Wait for the letter to the editor in HSM.

More to come ... I'm late, I'm late, ... off to work.

Robert

In southern Ontario where it's a sunny and pleasant morning to walk on the
beach at Port Stanley
----------
>From: Joe Vicars <jvicars@...>
>To: "CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com" <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com>
>Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] More info on Wire EDM
>Date: Tue, May 23, 2000, 6:37 PM
>

> I want to build a wire EDM, what is the status of this proposed HSM
>article? Are we going to have to wait 6 months for it to get published?
>
> My understanding is that wire controls are very complicated. (I.E.
>feed and speed and current are continuously changing)
>

> Tell more.

Discussion Thread

Robert Langlois 2000-05-24 06:10:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] More info on Wire EDM