CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re:millwizard

Posted by Andrew Werby
on 2000-05-27 11:16:36 UTC
mgrady <mgrady@...>
Subject: Re: oops ran across this link millwizard

http://www.millwizard.com/Main.htm

mgrady wrote:

> ran across this link 3d cam for $250
> mike
> MillWizard - Create Real 3D Models from your computer models.

[I just played with the demo of this program, and I was impressed with its
ease of use. The step-by-step interface makes it fairly clear what needs to
be done, and it imported my dxf file without a problem. For some reason it
took a long time to generate a roughing pass, while the finishing pass
happened quickly. Of course, since this was a crippled demo, it wasn't
possible to check the g-code it generates, but it seemed to have posts for
a good number of machines. I've been wondering when a company would decide
to break the price barrier for this type of program- who'd have thought it
would be DelCam? I sent in an inquiry- if they appoint me a reseller, I
might be able to get the price down even lower.]

Andrew Werby
http://www.computersculpture.com

Andrew Werby - United Artworks
Sculpture, Jewelry, and Other Art Stuff
http://unitedartworks.com

Discussion Thread

Andrew Werby 2000-05-27 11:16:36 UTC Re:millwizard