CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Linear DRO Scales who sells?

Posted by Marv Frankel
on 2005-02-09 23:50:09 UTC
Mike,
Why don't you try http://www.sargon-dro.com/ . They are just over
the hill from me in the San Fernando Valley.

Marv Frankel
Los Angeles

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "mike71ghia"
<mike71ghia@y...> wrote:

> I am looking for a replacement scale for my sargon DRO. I'm not at
it
> right now but it only uses a five pins in a DB 25 connector. I
bumped
> it and broke the glass and photo encoder board inside. Anyone know
of
> where to get etched glass segments .0005 or .001 res and photo
> electric heads to fix these? Know of a cheaper alternative most
> retailers want an arm and leg. I see a lot on e-bay but not with a
> db25, could most these be adapted? I have an o-scope and intend to
> look at the signal line on the other unbroken axis figuring there
> can't be much more than voltage ground and signal? Any insite or
good
> websites to point me at will also be apreciated.
> Thank you for replys.
> Mike

Discussion Thread

mike71ghia 2005-02-09 02:50:39 UTC Linear DRO Scales who sells? Andy Wander 2005-02-09 03:30:03 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linear DRO Scales who sells? Marv Frankel 2005-02-09 23:50:09 UTC Re: Linear DRO Scales who sells?