CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: New To List

Posted by washcomp
on 2005-02-28 04:31:23 UTC
Also, I'd recommend going to the main Mach2 web site
http://www.artofcnc.ca/ and download the excellent manual. At least
half of it is devoted to CNC machine design and you will get a good
idea about what some of the available options are.

Jeff

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "JCullins"
<james_cullins@s...> wrote:
> Check out Mach2 & 3 on the
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mach1mach2cnc/
> There is a lot help in building a machine on this list as well.
> A lot of very experienced and willing to help people live here (;-)
> Jim

I am.

wanliker@a...,
> > timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
> > [Moderators]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> > aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it
> > if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a
> > sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for
> > OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> > DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Fred Pompei 2005-02-27 21:53:27 UTC New To List JCullins 2005-02-28 04:25:58 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New To List washcomp 2005-02-28 04:31:23 UTC Re: New To List JCullins 2005-02-28 04:55:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: New To List caudlet 2005-02-28 07:08:51 UTC Re: New To List