CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Conversational Programming Project

Posted by Ron Ginger
on 2000-06-02 05:47:11 UTC
wanliker@... wrote:

> How is the conversational Programming Project coming along? It has been very
> quiet on the subject lately? Any betas coming out soon?

Dave Anderson and I have been trading mail and several sample programs
trying to work out a data structure that will handle the needs of this
program- I really want to get this right because it was the bad choice
of a data structure that makes my VB program so hard to add to.

I have done some work with vtcl to generate the screen code, and
yesterday got a good mockup of what we need for the main screen. Vtcl is
as easy to use as VB and writes very neat tcl code for the gui stuff.

What I will do next is get a skeleton of the package together, then we
can look for volunteers to add the meat to each bone.

So, we are making progress, but I doubt anyone will make a chip with
this for at least several weeks, maybe months.

ron

Discussion Thread

Ron Ginger 2000-06-02 05:47:11 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Conversational Programming Project