CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: First time....

Posted by Luc Frigon
on 2005-03-01 06:00:35 UTC
Hi John, ,

Thank you for your awnser.
I will check this archive.

I want to convert a machine like EMCO or Central machinery. (X Y
Maximum > 7" x 18")
Here in Canada, as far as I know, there is not many supplyers for the
motors and the controllers.

"Interlocuters" mean: a" person to talk to"

Thank,s again

LF
Le Mardi, 1 mars 2005, à 05:55 America/Montreal, John Delaney a écrit :

>> But, I am interested to bild a HOME CNC Milling using servo motors.
>
> Luc, you should search this archieve and the one at DIY-CNC. The
> www.cnczone.com site is useful too. Lot's of picutres there.
>
> I am from Southern California so no help from me on suppliers in
> Canada. But there are people posting here from Canada.
>
> What did you mean by "interlocuters". Please explain.
>
> Are you wanting to build a machine from nothing or convert a machine?
> How big? Any idea what you want to make?
>
> These answers will help others help you.
>
> -jd

> timg@...
> Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
> [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
> it if you have trouble.

> a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
> there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
>
> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
> THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

lcfrigon 2005-02-28 15:45:46 UTC First time.... John Delaney 2005-03-01 02:56:05 UTC Re: First time.... Luc Frigon 2005-03-01 06:00:35 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: First time....