CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CAD/CAM for Hobbiests, students and teachers

Posted by me557us
on 2005-03-10 07:06:30 UTC
Hi Ron I went to the link you provided below but didn't see any
mention of your machine course can you provide a direct link to the
course and registration form? thanks Bob

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <ron92663@y...> wrote:

> Hi, I have been around the groups lately. My Name is Ron Smith and
> am the (semi) retired chair of the machine tool technology
department
> at Cerritos College http://www.cerritos.edu/mtt/
> I operate a not-for-profit machine tool training site called the
> Virtual Machine Shop (VMS). There is video, audio, animations and
text
> there explaining all manner of machining, old and new. If you visit
> and find it useful a donation would be appreciated (not required).
We
> need volunteers instructors and/or commenters. Spread the word.
>
> We have made arrangements with BobCad CAD/CAM software to offer
ver 17
> to students, teachers and hobbyist for $195 (lists at $495). It is
> great software. You can go see the specs at http://www.bobcad.com
>
> To qualify you simply join the VMS (no fee) and send an email.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ron Smith

Discussion Thread

Ron 2005-03-09 18:08:06 UTC CAD/CAM for Hobbiests, students and teachers me557us 2005-03-10 07:06:30 UTC Re: CAD/CAM for Hobbiests, students and teachers cnc_4_me 2005-03-10 07:47:40 UTC Re: CAD/CAM for Hobbiests, students and teachers wanliker@a... 2005-03-10 17:56:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CAD/CAM for Hobbiests, students and teachers