CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Milling machines in UK (was Ballscrews supply (in the UK))

Posted by Abby Katt
on 2005-03-14 04:02:36 UTC
Stuart,

Talking of Ebay, these guys sell their stuff there now too. They do it
with the "Buy it now" price, so you can nail a deal by snagging it
there (I got 50£ off my lathe by buying it from their eBay store
rather than their regular one). Lots of very nice machines on their
site for CNCing (I love that turret mill... will own one day when I
buy a house)

--fin--
Abby