CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: registration for NAMES

Posted by Rick Chownyk
on 2005-03-28 11:54:44 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "dharhay" <dharhay@h...> wrote:

> I only caught part of the thread on the registration to the CNC
> seminars at NAMES.
>
> How does one register for the CNC seminars and get a list for it?
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Dave Harhay

Hi Dave, the NAMES show doesn't require regisration. The seminars are
posted at the show with the times. I am no longer able to attend the
show (another club show,Rock and Jem, is the same weekend)but I believe
you may be refering to the NEW cnc only show June 20-26. Roland will be
updating the website later this week with more info.

http://www.cnc-workshop.com
Hope to see a lot of friends there! Rick

Discussion Thread

dharhay 2005-03-28 08:19:57 UTC registration for NAMES Rick Chownyk 2005-03-28 11:54:44 UTC Re: registration for NAMES