CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Teletype Parts, Paper, and Tape

Posted by John Bowers
on 2005-05-02 12:38:31 UTC
Bob
You moght find a taker for the TTY stuff on one of the radio boatanchor
groups. There are some collectors that are looking for some of thet old
TTY stuff that isn't too beat up. At least give it a round on ebay if
you do that kind of thing.

John