CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: New 7A, 80VDC 10 microstep drive

Posted by Doug Harrison
From: Mariss Freimanis <geckohall@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2000 5:31 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: New 7A, 80VDC 10 microstep drive

> Your suggestion is reasonable and I will consider it. My main concern
> here is this is the price I am offering it to small distributors.
> They have to make a small profit in order for them to sell the drive.
> However I see your point that a single drive would not be of much
> use. Per your suggestion, perhaps the offer should cover 3 drives to
> members of this group.
>
> Mariss

Mariss;

You could probably justify 3 or 4 at $99 each to list members when you
consider the amount of testing and feedback you will get from list members.
Many of us have tried just about every driver in existence and know what
works - what doesn't. You won't get more honest and valuable feedback than
is available here, certainly not from industry.

Doug Harrison

Discussion Thread

Doug Harrison 2000-06-11 19:43:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: New 7A, 80VDC 10 microstep drive