CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: software recommendation suggestion

on 2005-05-07 11:58:35 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Roy J. Tellason"
<rtellason@b...> wrote:
> If you guys are going to suggest software, then PLEASE note what
platform the
> software needs to run on -- if it's windoze, please specify if it
needs some
> particular version (w2k, etc.).
>
> I just wasted a bunch of my time chasing down some of the links to
look at
> some of these software packages...
>
> Not all of us run windoze, and if we did, not all of us are
running the
> versions needed for this stuff.
>
> Your consideration in this matter is appreciated.

almost all the software states clearly the OS and requirements.

EMC is linux.
Mach2 is XT or better it's sibling Master5 is Win95 or better.
then there is DOS.

Not sure about Mac stuff.

but it should be a few quick looks at the home page to find the OS
requiremenets.

Dave

Discussion Thread

Roy J. Tellason 2005-05-07 10:14:47 UTC software recommendation suggestion turbulatordude 2005-05-07 11:58:35 UTC Re: software recommendation suggestion