CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] easiest linux install

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-06-15 08:48:01 UTC
2 different questions, Easiest Linux to install or easiest Linux to install
EMC on?

No real opinion on the easiest Linux to install due to lack of experience
with any of the distributions besides RedHat. I do feel that if you want the
easiest EMC install you will want to use RedHat 5.2.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2000-06-15 08:48:01 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] easiest linux install