CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: list wiki

on 2005-07-23 17:44:05 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "mpictor" <mpictor@y...> wrote:
> There's a lot of valuable information posted on this list, and it can
> be difficult to search for. Has anyone considered setting up a wiki
> (user editable website) for this stuff?
>
> Mark

I've not heard of the idea before, but I do remember there was an
attempt for some to search the archives and pull out things related to
a topic and then just lump all the posts for a topic into a txt file.
IIRC, there was a group formed for such a project. But, I have not
heard of it being active.

Also, there is the Yahoo list archiver PGOffline. that allows one to
pull all the posts into it's database on your hard disk.

But, the idea of a Wiki is very interesting.

Dave

Dave

Discussion Thread

mpictor 2005-07-23 17:34:38 UTC list wiki turbulatordude 2005-07-23 17:44:05 UTC Re: list wiki