CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] FAO George Myers

on 2005-07-24 19:53:12 UTC
Keith,

I am our ISP (he admitted embarrassingly). We use Postini as a
spam/virus
Filter for our domains, but we don't block (intentionally) any mail.
Who is Sorbs? If you have all the headers form the block notification,
I would like to try to trace the actual point of block. If it was
Postini (which I doubt) I would be able to access even messages with
real viruses, and I did not see anything from you.

At any rate, I appreciate the effort and will try to resolve at least
the address that you sent.

Thank you,

George

PS: If you were blocked, these mails would not go through :(

-----Original Message-----
From: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Keith Bucklitch
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:27 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] FAO George Myers

Hi George

I attempted to send you the TurboCAD user .pdf file, but it was blocked
by
Sorbs.

554 Service unavailable; Client host [212.74.114.39] blocked using
dnsbl.sorbs.net; Spam Received See:

It would appear that either you, or your ISP is blocking mail from the
UK,
seeming to see it as spam. I find this a very annoying feature when
trying
to send mail to US addresses, not to say insulting. (Not that I am
blaming
you.) Could you contact your ISP and ensure that emails from my address

can get through to you.

Keith

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
[Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it
if you have trouble.

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
bill
List Mom
List Owner

Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Keith Bucklitch 2005-07-24 13:27:01 UTC FAO George Myers George Taylor, IV 2005-07-24 19:53:12 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] FAO George Myers Keith Bucklitch 2005-07-25 11:56:25 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] For George Taylor, was FAO George Myers