CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: limit switchs

on 2005-08-08 11:17:42 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "alphawolf45" <haushahn@c...>
wrote:
> I dont know how to search back through posts for researching
> anything.Maybe sometime somebody can explain that to me..I feel certain
> any question that I might have would have been covered multiple times
> if only I could find the pertinent posts....Anyway..
> .
> I have Bob Campbell's breakout board and still need to hookup
> limit/home switchs..Original equipment on this Hurco is break light
> beam type switchs.I want to reuse them..Is there some way to wire them
> directly to the breakout board or is some intermediate circuit needs
> built to adapt them?
> Thanks
> Steven

Searching the list is a PITA because Yahoo has created blocks to
making it easy or fast.

PGoffline is a program that will pull the data into an archive for
that program, and from what I understand, also into a MS Access format.

Once you purchase the software ($30) you can get the whole archive in
a zip file from PGoffline and then pull weekly updates of the list as
you like.

downloading is limited to about 150 posts a day, or some such nonsence
that Yahoo puts on the groups. That makes the zip archive valuable.

Dave

Discussion Thread

alphawolf45 2005-08-08 04:56:37 UTC limit switchs JCullins 2005-08-08 07:23:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] limit switchs turbulatordude 2005-08-08 11:17:42 UTC Re: limit switchs Andy Wander 2005-08-08 11:32:49 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: limit switchs turbulatordude 2005-08-08 14:17:11 UTC Re: limit switchs