CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper Motor Question

on 2005-10-20 11:15:43 UTC
Hi Victor,

4 volts, 1.2 amps, easy to drive with a Gecko! I hadn't heard of that SS
series motor, but should be fine. Probably < 50 Oz/In. Bipolar.

A Xylotex 3 axis stepper board should drive them:

http://www.xylotex.com/#3axis

Alan KM6VV

Victor A. Estes 2005-10-20 09:51:45 UTC Stepper Motor Question Alan Marconett 2005-10-20 11:15:43 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper Motor Question