CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: bridgeport ez trak dx II, setting backlash comp

Posted by Mike Gann
on 2005-11-09 15:55:47 UTC
Glad that worked for you. I'll have to let others tackle the lead screw
error question.
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of stinkweed23
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:31 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: bridgeport ez trak dx II, setting backlash
comp

thank you that solved the backlash prob, how do you determine lead
screw error?

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Gann" <mikegann@p...>
wrote:

> On the startup screen press the * key
> A prompt will come up askinig for a keyword (password)
> Enter 11235
>
> This will open the screen where the backlash settings are.
>
> I have the EZ-Trak 1 and this works here.
>
> Mike Gann

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
[Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.