CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: cheap tablet PC for turboCNC controller. one time ad! tnx!

Posted by BobWarfield
on 2005-12-06 13:45:05 UTC
Nice idea, Juan!

BW

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, juan gelt <juangelt@y...>
wrote:

> i had to do this, cuz as i propose to add my 3rd cnc
> machine, the size and mass of monitors and old pcs
> just got absurd! so i figured others might have the
> same problem and i jumped all over the problem. a bit
> of luck and i was able to find quite a lot of good
> parts to get a heap going..lol about 100 of these are
> ready.
> i legoed a heap of fujitsu penPCs, stuffed em with
> working parts in a nice tiltable stand that has a very
> small footprint and no fan to suck chips. it's
> actually small enuff to be bolted right to your Taig
> mill column or to the wall if you want All the desk
> space back. Compact Flash cards are used for file
> xfer, but you could fix up a pcmcia lan card if you
> have dos drivers.
> if yu think this might solve some space problems for
> you, please have a look at:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=7569028020&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> it comes with both a hd and bootable flash card and
> turboCNC 4.01 installed.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Discussion Thread

juan gelt 2005-12-04 16:41:13 UTC cheap tablet PC for turboCNC controller. one time ad! tnx! BobWarfield 2005-12-06 13:45:05 UTC Re: cheap tablet PC for turboCNC controller. one time ad! tnx!