CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New EMC

vrsculptor wrote:

>Does the "new" EMC CD have an easy way to change ports and pins for
>step/direction? If you have to compile is it still easy? Are paths/copy
>and all now in the make script? Is Jon's PPI included?

With EMC1, all Pico Systems boards are supported.
EMC2 is not on the BDI 4.30 CD image, but EMC can be downloaded
from SourceForge pretty easily, and the compile is the easiest I've done.
It just works! Unfortunately, there are some problems finding the right
ini and hal files and components. People are working on this right now.
But, that's the EMC2, the EMC1 is ready to roll right off the CD.

vrsculptor 2005-12-14 06:01:22 UTC New EMC Jon Elson 2005-12-14 09:42:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New EMC