CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: power supply info

Posted by Keith Clark
on 2006-01-14 19:46:56 UTC
I have purchased several powersupplies from Bruce at
www.transformertechnology.com on the East coast. Bruce was
recommended to me by Mauris of Gecko fame. He can make or probably
will have what you want in stock. I have a 15amp 75v DC amp that runs
3 Gecko 201s with larger motors than you are using on my Bridgeport
Series I CNC.

Hope that helps.

Keith Clark

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "a57chevytruckguy"
<a57chevytruckguy@y...> wrote:

> I am looking for a power supply that will runn 3 Geckodrive G201 and 3
> 1780 oz/in steppers I have looked hi and low but I cant find too many
> over 12vdc. I hear of people building their own.....but I get lost
> trying to follow their directions...I beleive I am looking for, up to
> 80vdc. Any help would be great
>

> Thank You

Discussion Thread

a57chevytruckguy 2006-01-14 17:04:00 UTC power supply info Keith Clark 2006-01-14 19:46:56 UTC Re: power supply info