CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Cheap PLC with software

on 2006-03-08 09:27:47 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "vrsculptor" <vrsculptor@...>
wrote:

> I found it in magazine and thought I would pass it on. They say it does
> Modbus and it has an interesting set of plugins. No idea if it would
> work or is suitable for Mach. Not very pretty but at $200 cheap. The
> whole thing costs less than the Automation direct software.
>
> <http://comfiletech.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2>
> <http://comfiletech.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=6>
>
> Roger

This looks like a drop in replacement for a BasicStamp, with free
software and a lower price.

The add-on modules look good for isolating the unit from the machine.

I hope someone can report if it works with the ModBus and Mach software.

Dave

Discussion Thread

vrsculptor 2006-03-08 05:48:13 UTC Cheap PLC with software turbulatordude 2006-03-08 09:27:47 UTC Re: Cheap PLC with software